Welcome to the EuroVelo 13 – Iron Curtain Trail Central sub site. Here you will find lots of information relating to the 2011 project related to developing the central section of EuroVelo 13 – the Iron Curtain Trail. It was co-financed by the European Union under the preparatory action “Sustainable Tourism“. If you want to go back to the main EuroVelo website at any time just click on the EuroVelo logo in the top left hand corner or here.
The other project partners were:
- Environmental Partnership Association (Coordinator/Lead Organisation), Slovakia
- Nadace Partnerstvi, Czech Republic
- Nadácia Ekopolis, Slovakia
- Future Base Weinviertel, Austria
- Weinviertel Tourismus, Austria
- ADFC Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
- Okotárs Alapítvány, Hungary
- Slovenský Cykloklub, Slovakia
- Cycling Hungarian Alliance, Hungary
- ADFC Thuringia, Germany
EuroVelo 13 – Iron Curtain Trail Workshop
Throughout 2011, project partners along both the northern and central sections undertook fieldwork and research, held national workshops with relevant stakeholders and developed national action plans. In turn, these have been combined to create a Transnational Action Plan for the entire route. Before the project closed, a workshop was held to highlight the progress that had been made, introduce the Transnational Action Plan and to explain what still needs to be done. The workshop was held in the Permanent Representation of the Republic of Poland to the EU on Wednesday 7th December. For further information please view the News page.